Is the Trice Imaging service secure?
Security and the integrity of each patient’s medical images are of utmost importance. The system has several security features:
- Server access is restricted. Only required services are exposed to the Internet
- Limitless redundant storage with no direct access from the Internet
- All data for each clinic is stored in separate partitions
- Applications offer multi-factor authentication
- All access to medical data produces an audit trail
- Each clinic has its own storage location of everything
- Anonymization of sensitive image areas and meta-data
- Embedded patient data will be made anonymous when sent to patient but available between medical professionals – separately configurable at both reception and forwarding of studies
- The service employs industry standard secure transmission through SSL encryption a technology in order to ensure that all communication between a clinic’s network and Trice Imaging servers cannot be intercepted by a third party
Is your system HIPAA compliant?
Our service is HIPAA compliant. A patient-signed HIPAA disclaimer is required before any exam files can be sent. Trice Imaging provides clinic with the standard form and disclaimer needed for offering the service.