Fierce Lead Generation Marketing Manager
Trice Imaging, a global company built from the ground up, is disrupting healthcare. Their game-changing technology is a cloud-based platform for patient sharing, collaboration, remote diagnostics, and archiving of medical data. The team is on a relentless mission to provide “quality of care for ALL people, regardless of who they are and where they are.” Led by world-renowned experts in technology, business development, and innovation, Trice Imaging is taking the industry by storm. Today, Trice Imaging is backed by industry power brands – GE, Phillips, Fuji, and Samsung, is in 17 countries and is rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships. To learn more about the company – visit www.triceimaging.com
Trice Imaging is seeking a fierce Lead Generation Marketing Manager to further develop our story. Working at Trice Imaging means you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy, and outstanding professionals operating in San Diego, California, Stockholm Sweden and Munich Germany, for now. We employ highly motivated individuals with a drive to succeed and a genuine passion for the work they do. Our ideal candidate is a mover and shaker. Someone who is self-motivated, results-driven, strategic, analytical, digitally-savvy, creative, and a leader.
The Lead Generation Marketing Manager is responsible for performing multiple duties that will drive high performing marketing funnel optimization tactics that consistently produce high quality leads for our sales team. In this role, you will be responsible for many different inbound marketing tactics that create demand for sales including but not limited to: lead generation strategies designed to meet our revenue growth goals and KPI’s, consumer insights, SEO, inbound content creation, online advertising, email marketing, analytics and KPI performance tracking, marketing funnel and conversion optimization, social media management, marketing communications, and project management. You will be responsible for all stages of the buyer’s journey and expected to create/oversee a data driven marketing, advertising, and traffic strategy. You should be comfortable writing high conversion copy on our website, emails, and social media channels as well as digging deeply into analytics.
The Lead Generation Marketing Manager will be a trusted advisor to the CEO. You will also make recommendations on launch strategy, positioning, and messaging.
- Plan, develop, and implement marketing strategies to meet lead generation and revenue objectives
- Work with sales team to qualify and optimize lead quality
- Create and manage lead acquisition campaigns, monitor performance, and adjust accordingly
- Develop and lead the execution of effective lead generation programs including inbound content, emails, webinars, social media, online advertising and more
- Ensure lead nurturing programs are built for all inbound and outbound marketing initiatives
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through various digital channels
- Placing, testing, and optimizing digital advertising
- Utilize search engine marketing tactics to generate site traffic and convert site traffic through call to actions, WordPress landing pages, and lead generation content
- Write high converting copy for website, marketing, and advertising channels
- Track and report on campaign performance data
- Monitor and analyze lead behavior to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, their buyer’s journey and continually refine the process to convert customers
- Accomplish performance metrics
- Manage team, vendors, and projects to accomplish goals on time and budget
- Manage marketing budget and make strategic recommendations for spend
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related fields.
- 5+ years of growth marketing experience
- Demonstrable success in a B2B environment, integrating with sales and driving qualified leads.
- Experienced with Google Analytics, WordPress, Salesforce, AdWords, and other marketing tools.
- Knowledge of landing page conversion tactics and tricks
- Strong copy and content conversion experience
- Knowledge of SEO best practices and implementation experience
- Excellent verbal communication and leadership skills
- Lead generation experience in a B2B software, B2C, or related vertical
- Experience in tracking, managing, and optimizing KPI’s
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter with proven marketing and lead generation experience
- Bonus Points for: Photoshop and design skills, WordPress development, cross promotions and co-branding, B2C and international experience
- Experience managing teams (TEAMS ARE NOT NECESSARY BUT PROJECTS AND VENDORS ARE), vendors, and projects to meet specific goals, budget, and deadlines
- Full health benefits, salary, and paid vacation
- Work alongside and learn from an experienced and passionate individuals
- Work with top-tier partners
- Strong national and global exposure of your work
- The ability to grow within the company
- Work at a gorgeous beach-side office in North County, San Diego
HOW TO APPLY:
- Submit a cover letter as to why you believe that you are our ideal candidate for the Lead Generation Marketing Manager position
- Submit an up-to-date resume
- Submit any examples of your work that include lead generation strategies, campaigns, and results produced
- Submit above to email@example.com
- If you would like to further stand out from the crowd, we invite you to create a brief video introducing yourself and explain our biggest lead gen opportunities for Trice Imaging
We are accepting applications through the end of April and will be conducting interviews during the first two weeks of May.