A seamless one click integration access to your medical images with in athenaclinicals
Tricefy™ securely archives and distributes DICOM medical images and reports. The Tricefy™ Service can accept data from all DICOM-enabled medical modalities, like ultrasound or x-ray scanners. Through our seamless integration into athenaClinicals users have 1-click access to image data. Because the Tricefy™ service includes long-term storage of your image data, the need to burn CD/DVDs, print thermal images, or use external hard drives to manage your data is eliminated. Tricefy™ securely archives and distributes DICOM medical images and reports.
„Tricefy is the slickest imaging mgmt system we’ve ever seen before“ -Kelby Morisse, Advanced Sonograms of Alaska, Inc.
„Before we burned CD for every patient and second opinion. To burn a CD takes around 5 min per patient to send a study through Tricefy to a patient takes 5-10 Seconds.“
Tricefy™ account. Setup is a breeze, often taking only 10 to 15 minutes to get a practice up and running with the service. No software needs to be loaded on PCs or servers, as the Tricefy™ service is available on any current web browser.
Dr Richard Murray at SouthWest Florida OB GYN Happy Athena User
“I chose Tricefy because it’s super easy to use and better than any solution I’ve used in the past. All my former workflows were very cumbersome and time consuming for me and my staff. With Tricefy, I can integrate into my EMR provider Athena, and share images with patients and referring Physicians with just one click.” -Dry Murray, SouthWest FL OB-GYN
This is Tricefy
- Sharing with medical professionals – Share and collaborate on select cases with individual providers or whole clinics instantly.
- Sharing with patients via text/email – Send data directly from Ultrasound machine, Tricefy™ or selected third party software
- HIPAA compliant secure cloud storage – Archive studies securely and access anytime, anywhere. Store data for up to 10 years with no extra fees
- Web-based image viewing – View images with the simple yet powerful DICOM viewer
- Simple and user configurable reporting – Including measurements
- Seamless, one click image access from athenahealth – Direct access to images and clips from athenaClinicals®
- ZERO upfront costs – Monthly or annual subscription model based on study volume
- Simple installation – 10 to 15 minutes to get up and running. No software needs to be loaded on PCs or servers. Available on any current web browser.
Dr. Thoppil from River Place OB/GYN
„I liked having a solution to get my images into my EMR. Previously we had to print and upload every single image. This is a more seamless workflow. Also the price seems fair per scan.“
„We have improved image storage and patients are happier as they can get the images.“