Senior Software Developer
Remote. Rails. AWS. Medical Imaging. 5 years’ experience. Show us your code 😉
Trice Imaging is looking for a talented, innovative Senior Software Developer to join a small development team building a distributed medical image management and communication system that runs in the cloud (AWS). Trice is a completely remote company with people all over the world, but the development team is based in the US. This position requires US residency.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable, efficient, reusable, reliable, and maintainable back-end Ruby code
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Maintain and improve delivery pipelines
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members, as well as other departments, non goals, use-cases, best practices, features, relevant standards, quality objectives
- Ensure application scalability, security and performance
You’ll be working on things like:
- Developing industry-leading UX for medical professionals and consumers
- Implementing new application features and APIs for use by mobile and web clients
- Enabling seamless medical imaging workflows with automation and background processing
- Performance and Security optimizations
- Experience developing robust, performant Rails applications
- Strong background in web technologies, including a deep understanding of web application architectures, algorithms, data structures, how distributed systems fail, and software engineering principles.
- Experience with deploying Rails applications to AWS
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing enterprise grade software
- 3+ years of team software development
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision
Nice to have
- AWS Solutions Architect certification
- Have worked in a HIPPA, HITRUST, ISO Certified environment
To thrive at Trice, you identify with all or most of the below:
- You have and value high energy and high intensity work that fancies innovation and creativity.
- You are a self-starter and take pride in managing yourself
- You are a clever team player with lots of integrity and don’t mind standing up for your ideas.
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About Trice Imaging
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 43 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia.
Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com