Product Sales Specialist US (West Region)
Trice is looking for a high-energy Product and Sales Specialist to join our global team of sales dynamos. Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is dramatically changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 43 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry-leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia.
Our company is looking for a driven Product and Sales Specialist for the central region
The Product Sales Specialist runs the direct sales efforts from prospecting to demoing and closing in a territory/region and closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Partner community, web sign-up form, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members and sources. The Product Sales Specialist is part of a national sales team and reports to the national sales manager. Product Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates from different partners. The Product Sales Specialist expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
• Lead demand-generating sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty. Collaborates with sales and applications specialists at Trice partnership companies
• Build and manage the regional sales funnel
• Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
• Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
• Upsell existing customers to new service packages.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Achieves assigned product sales quota.
• Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
• Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Actively support and participates in the company’s quality management system
• Promotes and lives by the company culture and core values.
AS A PERSON YOU ARE:
• A high energy driver
• A hunter
• A strong team player
• A self-starter
• A strong communicator
• Resilient and gutsy
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum two years of sales experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or a record of achievement in the Account Manager position.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
• This position offers the flexibility to work from home.
• This position includes outside travel to customers’ premises when required.
We offer benefits including health/dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, 401k plan with company matching, flexible schedules, and an office with a great location in Del Mar, California.
If this opportunity is right for you, please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org