5 Benefits of Cloud PACS for Ultrasound Professionals: Improved Accessibility, Compliance, Cost Management, Integration, and Clinical Performance
While traditional PACS systems are based on on-premises servers, Cloud PACS is becoming an increasingly popular alternative. Cloud PACS, also known as cloud-based PACS or web-based PACS, uses the power of the internet to store and share medical images remotely. With Cloud PACS you can access patient records from any location and share medical images and reports in an effective and compliant manner all while saving time and money, and improving data security. Cloud PACS is a powerful tool for modern healthcare. Here are our Top 5 Benefits of Cloud PACS for ultrasound professionals:
- Accessibility. Gain instant access to medical images and data across your practice or enterprise regardless of where you are. Streamline efficiency to drive increased patient care and improved physician satisfaction.
- Be Audit Ready. Satisfy compliance requirements with secure, unlimited, easy-to-search, long-term cloud storage. Incorporate best practices and meet regional and national requirements – with a complete audit trail.
Talk to us today!
- Manage Cost. No need for costly hardware. No user licenses. Eliminate the traditional heavy-lift IT implementations which need significant resources and time. User-friendly, simple to install, and Cloud access.
- Leverage Integration to EMR and EHR. Tricefy offers standardized interfaces for any HIS, RIS, EMR, and PACS.
- Improve Clinical Performance Metrics. Facilitate treatment planning and decrease patient wait time through easy collaboration across the enterprise.
Are you looking to drive more value next year?
Talk to us today!
We Use Tricefy!
“We really ran into archiving problems. The more ultrasound devices we applied in our unit, the more data we had to store. I was looking for a cloud solution… Tricefy is an online database, which meets the quite strict data safety requirements… In Germany, everybody’s very sensitive about data safety, but Tricefy is safe, and it generated many advantages in our unit.”
– Dr. Menkhaus M.D., Gyn-concept in Minden, Germany
Watch a demo
Watch Dr. Ralf Menkhaus, only demonstration of Tricefy with ViewPoint: Webinar: How to increase Clinical and Patient Engagement with Tricefy, with Dr. Menkhaus
Cloud PACS – Easy & Simple Access
Satisfy compliance requirements with secure, unlimited long-term cloud storage. Tricefy is an exceptional collaboration tool for reviewing, archiving, searching, and managing encrypted, high-resolution medical images and studies. Cloud PACS can improve productivity and patient outcomes by enabling remote access to medical imaging and data across a growing network of healthcare providers. We offer worry-free archiving with compliant disaster-proof storage designed with multiple layers of state-of-the-art security across a scalable, secure infrastructure.