Maximize your investment in athenahealth
Trice provides an innovative sharing, collaboration and image management platform. We can eliminate the need to purchase and support expensive servers, computer hardware or special software to manage your image data.
The Trice-athenahealth integration was designed to streamline provider access to images from athenaClinicals. The interface enables single click access to medical images with any current web browser and utilizes Single-Sign-On technology.
Streamline Image Access
- Medical images sent from imaging device are stored for up to 20 years in Tricefy™
- Once images are stored, links to access the images are automatically available within athenaClinicals® within seconds
- Providers simply click the “Trice Images” link to view the study within Tricefy™
Eliminate manually scanning images
- Storing images with Trice eliminates the need to print and scan thermal prints, saving the time and expense of printing images
- Images stored in Trice maintain their original DICOM format and quality
Sharing and Collaborating like never before
- Collaborate on select cases with individual providers or clinics via email
- When collaborating with providers, either anonymized or original DICOM data can be shared
- Share select images and/or clips with patients via text or email directly from the imaging device or through your Tricefy™ account
- When sharing with a patient, data can be automatically anonymized and branded with your practice logo