Accountant – Part Time Flexible Position
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 37 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia.
Our company is looking for an experienced Accountant to manage our day-to-day accounting and business requirements. Excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Record day to day accounting transactions and complete the posting process
- Maintain our financial records, including purchases, invoices, receipts, and payments.
- Generate invoices and manage prorated adjustments for contract changes
- Receive payments, process credit cards, and coordinate bank deposits
- Reconcile accounts and records between business systems
- Process employee expense reports and enter in accounting system
- Reconcile bank statements
- Create and analyze financial reports
- Maintain records and files for vendors, employees, partners, shareholders, etc.
- General office management and executive administration support as needed.
Our ideal candidate has relevant education and experience including experience with small business accounting software packages. You should also have the following qualifications:
- College degree
- Excellent accounting skills using Excel and Quickbooks (or similar such as Intacct, NetSuite, etc.)
- Proven accounting experience and understanding of accounting principles
- Knowledge of and experience following generally accepted accounting principles and accrual accounting standards
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Ability to manage consolidated financial reporting, combining US parent company and Swedish subsidiary
- Experience with spreadsheets, formulas, lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Fluent in English. Additional languages a plus.
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
We offer benefits including medical insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401k plan with company matching, flexible schedules, and an office with a great location and view!
How to apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Sven Haynie at email@example.com