AWS Application Developer (Sweden remote)
- We are looking for someone who wants to work on both application development and delivery.
- We want someone who is passionate about infrastructure-as-code, accelerating development and deployment processes, increasing reliability, and scaling our platform as our company grows.
- The key skills we’re looking for are oriented around developing, deploying, and maintaining complex service and application architectures with the AWS Cloud Platform.
- The ideal candidate has 3+ years of experience in running services on AWS
- Our team is 100% remote
- Participate in a team creating automated solutions using infrastructure-as-code
- Design and implement AWS solutions for service oriented applications
- Develop application components in Ruby and/or Python
- Deploy and administer web applications and underlying services
- Use, test, update, and create documentation for production services
- On call rotation for operation issues
- Experience with distributed systems
- AWS Applications Development, Ruby, and Python
- Must have 2+ years of advanced experience with Amazon Web Services management. This includes but is not limited to CodePipeline, CodeBuild, ECS, Fargate, Route53, IAM security, VPC, RDS
- Experience with source control and build systems (Git/GitHub, Jenkins, Codefresh, ArgoCD, etc)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills: we work collaboratively to solve problems, and value team success over individual achievement. We love working with people who can ask hard questions, offer unusual solutions, and are willing to
compromise when solving challenging problems on a deadline.
- Comfortable working remotely: we are 100% remote, and rely on Slack, google to stay connected.
- Well organized and self-motivated: we work in a fast-paced environment, our teams are growing, and our priorities shift on a quarterly basis as we move into new markets.
- Advocate for self-care while managing a high workload: we want you to show up as your best self, and to speak up for what you need to stay healthy and engaged.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to Nicki@triceimaging.com
About Trice Imaging
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 37 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com