DevOps Engineer- AWS Stockholm
Trice Imaging builds medical Imaging workflows to improve the lives of Healthcare professionals and Patients. Every task we automate saves valuable time.
We are a small team where individuals have a high impact. Want to make an impact? Flexible work schedule? Unlimited PTO. We hire individuals that want to work with Disruptive Technology making a high Impact
The DevOps Engineer is a technical expert responsible for the design, implementation, security and maintenance of DevOps infrastructures utilized by the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Works closely with the technical and support teams to deliver and manage services with high uptime
- Advocate for automated processes to improve quality, deployment, and support of multiple products
- Build and maintain solutions and tools for automated builds, deployment, monitoring, and operations
- Troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, and implement fixes for deployment and infrastructure issues
- Builds new environments and updates existing environments through use of automation
- Maintain cloud infrastructure for multiple products and services
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and web services technology
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- You will build advanced computing systems that harness automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment and utilize the strengths of cloud computing to build scalable and economical systems for clients.
- Familiarity with some of the AWS analytics and ML services (Redshift Spectrum, Glue, EMR Spark, QuickSight).
- Proven track record of working as part of a team across multiple cross-functional groups.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Scripting and debugging in programming languages like Python, Ruby, Perl and POSIX or Bash shell scripts.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible/saltstack/puppet/chef/etc.)
- Experience with managing relational database systems in a production environment.
- Strong understanding of fundamental networking concepts.
- Experience working in agile environments, continuous deployment/delivery, and system automation tools.
- Additional relevant training courses (from colleges, universities, conferences or corporate) are a plus.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
- Working knowledge of build systems (we mostly use AWS CodeBuild)
- Working knowledge of deployment approaches (AWS CodePipeline)
- Working knowledge of automated test practices for infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Docker, ECS Fargate
- Working knowledge of infrastructure as code practices(AWS CloudFormation)
- Working knowledge of secure cloud computing best practices
- Working knowledge of regulatory compliance such as HIPAA, GDPR
- Exposure to Cloud implementations using AWS
- Good ability to derive and design technical specifications from general product requirements
- Advanced ability to remain current on new technology within the software industry
- Advanced ability to problem solve/diagnose in a technical space
- Good technical knowledge of broad business areas
- Work independently; receive minimal guidance
- Professional maturity in delivering difficult messages in a professional and empathetic manner
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Excellent team player and contributor
- Able to contribute to moderately complex aspects of a project
Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com
Email cover letter and resume to Nicki@triceimaging.com