Healthcare IT Product Manager Europe – Stockholm
Trice Imaging is looking for an experienced Healthcare IT Product Manager. As a member of our global product team you will help developing our product roadmap and define requirement specification for new product features and enhancements.
This position is also responsible for a wide variety of tasks within a small company. Supporting our distributors, partners, sales teams as well as our customers you will be a key contributor to growing our business in Europe. We are looking for someone who can liaise with the health system IT team, works tirelessly to ensure customer success including research projects, EMR integrations, and the rollout of our adaptive medical reporting solution.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of Healthcare IT workflows and technology. It is important that you are fluent in English, both written and verbal, as well as speak 1-2 European languages, preferable German or French.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Technical sales support
- Second level support for distributors and partners including
- Prepare go-live of new customer accounts
- Remote installation and implementation
- Remote customer support
- Project management of larger installations and projects
- Support the development of medical reporting templates, which can serve as regional standards
- Be the customer voice and specify product requirements and provide input for our global product roadmap
- Help improve and automate processes for customer installations and training
- Facilitate sustainable retention and growth throughout the customer lifecycle. Work closely with the sales team on demos, clinical questions, RFP’s, and security questionnaires, conferences, exhibitions and customer workshops.
- Occasionally travel to customer sites, conferences, installations, large customer rollouts
Experience and Background
- Experience in biomedical engineering, clinical background, healthcare IT, product management, project management in a hospital or medical software company, clinical workflows
- Strong IT background
- Quick problem solver, quick to adapt and learn, and identify the best path for our customers.
- Passion to help people. Ability to break down very complex technical terminology to an understandable and manageable level.
- Healthcare process and workflow experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Multi-lingual: English + 1-2 European languages
- Organized and structured in remote environment, attention to detail
- Excellent computer- and networking skills
- Basic knowledge in DICOM, HL7, PACS- and EMR-Integration
- Clinical workflow experience
- Comfortable with presentations, online video conferencing tools, live interaction and training
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print, store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award winning, patented technology is a value added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic software. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Munich, Germany.
For more information, visit us at https://www.triceimaging.com/company
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org