Information Security Professional
Trice Imaging is looking for a talented, innovative information security professional to join our team building a cloud based medical image management and communication solution.
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
We are wanting someone to work with and alongside our existing quality management team (and yes, we have a technical writer!). We maintain ISO 13485 certification, but want to pursue information security-specific certifications.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be a key part of setting the strategy for information security & privacy processes
- Implement new Security/Privacy requirements into the overall Trice Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Give security guidance to product management during feature planning
- Help on secure code reviews with development team
- Work with the team to help determine effectiveness of implementation
- Support certification audits of ISMS
- Assist in the development of training material to support ISMS
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Advanced knowledge of Security/Privacy requirements, especially:
- HITRUST CSF
- ISO 27001, ISO 27018, et al.
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- AICPA Trust Services Criteria (for SOC 2, etc.)
- Experience with deploying Security/Privacy requirements throughout the technical departments of an organization (were you part of a Blue Team?)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a regulated environment (at least some of that time following one of the above standards)
- Proven ability to interact and interface with external auditors/assessors
- US residency
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work with a team (especially remotely)
- Experience working with a cloud service (PaaS, SaaS)
- High growth start-up experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print, store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award winning, patented technology is a value added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic software. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Munich, Germany.
For more information, visit us at https://www.triceimaging.com/company
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter and résumé to: email@example.com