Legal Contracts Specialist
Part-Time – Legal contracts Specialist
Trice Imaging is seeking a talented and enthusiastic contracts specialist to support key groups developing modern cloud services. We are looking for an intellectually nimble self-starter to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in software and innovative technologies and possess strong communication skills and a learning mindset.
- Provide legal support to our team for contract review both Vendor and customer contracts.
- Identify and drive resolution of issues related to intellectual property, privacy, data security, Licensing, Distribution, Social media, competition and other legal and regulatory areas in support of our products and cloud services
- Review and negotiate NDAs, master services agreements and other commercial contracts..
- Help to develop relevant training materials to present to the teams and advise them on adherence to the current law, regulatory environment and corporate policies
- Support activities, including due diligence, deal execution.
- International Contract negotiations.
- Understanding of HIPAA Business Associates Agreements. (BAA’S)
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree with excellent academic credentials
- 3-5 years of contract management and negotiation either, either as a contract paralegal or legal professional in similar roles in-house
- Ability to communicate efficiently and directly and to work with business representatives at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrate strong analytical, drafting and negotiation skills (both verbally and written)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to be flexible and self-directed in a fast paced environment with limited direction
- Knowledge and experience/understanding data privacy laws within the US and internationally.
- Expertise in managing and drafting a variety of contracts both customer centric and vendor centric
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many matters at once, and easily shift from one situation to another
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and drafting skills
- Hardworking, accountable, motivated
- Collaborative and collegial