Product Sales Specialist US (Central Region)
Trice is looking for a high-energy Regional Product Sales Specialist to cover the US Central Region and join our global team of sales dynamos.
The Regional Product Sales Specialist runs the direct sales efforts from prospecting to demoing and closing in a territory/region and closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Partner community, web sign-up form, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members and sources.
The RPSS is part of a global sales team and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. The RPSS is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates from different partners. The Regional Product Sales Specialist expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. Focus selling markets include physician practices, hospitals, large health systems, and other acute and non-acute healthcare segments.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty. Collaborates with sales and applications specialists at Trice partnership companies.
- Build and manage the regional sales funnel.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Upsell existing customers to new service packages.
Accountabilities and performance measures
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Actively support and participate in the company’s quality management system.
- Promotes and lives by the company culture and core values.
As a person you are
- A high energy driver
- A Sales Hunter
- A strong team player
- A self-starter
- A strong communicator
- Resilient and gutsy
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Experienced selling technology SaaS platforms
- Healthcare and selling into hospitals and physician practices preferred imaging experience even better.
- Success managing and growing a multi-state regional territory
- Consultative selling methodology
- Success managing and growing a multi-state region.
- Proven results significantly scaling customer base and successfully introducing disruptive technology.
- Experience using SalesForce to track and manage territory sales funnel.
- Assertive and driven. This is an opportunity to significantly scale the footprint in this territory by expanding the hospital vertical. This territory is established with small practices. We’re looking for a sales hunter who can expand into large practices and hospitals. This is a golden opportunity to elevate and deepen your health tech sales acumen across a multi-state territory.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to Nicki@triceimaging.com
About Trice Imaging
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 37 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com