Regional Product Sales Specialist Germany
Trice Imaging is a rapidly growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is dramatically changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Trice’s innovative solutions drive our mission – To provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. We are a global company, with a team of inspiring, high performers based across US, Europe and Asia. We’re rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and we partner with industry leading companies. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Regional Sales Manager at Trice Imaging, you will have the exciting opportunity to actively contribute to advancing patient care while introducing emerging technology to decision makers. Region includes Germany (main focus), Austria and Switzerland. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the facility leadership level. We are looking for a proven sales Hunter and self-starter who is motivated to develop and execute a growth strategy and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Ownership of the assigned region focused on net new customers and upsell opportunities, with strategic focus on new hospital growth. Concurrent, effective management of large existing customer base.
- Demonstrate expertise in building business proposals and presentations that highlight value with customer leadership teams.
- Generate new leads and build a robust pipeline using modern techniques, tools and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain the CRM database daily and provide accurate forecasting to territory performance.
- Collaborate strategically with our industry-leading OEM partners to win new customers.
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan.
- Utilize your understanding of the local market demands to identify strategic targets, driving a compelling need for our solution.
- Experience persuasively articulating enterprise technology, with a particular focus on SaaS and disruptive networking technologies. Imaging experience a plus.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement; net new logo accomplishments; and deep understanding of how to leverage channel partnerships.
- Success scaling a geographically expansive market by creating and executing a detailed growth strategy.
- Discipline and excellence in pipeline generation & deal flow progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multi-task driven environment.
- An ‘in the field’ mentality to meet customers & prospects face to face wherever possible.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Multilingual. German and English fluency.
- In return, Trice will invest in you and your customers. You will be supported by colleagues with a ‘team first’ mentality and provide the resources you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, Trice is Committed To:
- Providing you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- Investing in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay and benefits.
- Creating an environment that is defined by respect and collaboration.
Email cover letter and resume to Nicki@triceimaging.com
For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com