Regional Product Sales Specialist (Germany)
Trice is looking for a high-energy Regional Product Sales Specialist to join our global team of sales dynamos. Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is dramatically changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 43 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with
industry-leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia. Our company is looking for a driven Regional Product and Sales Specialist based in Germany. Territory includes Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The Regional Product Sales Specialist runs the direct sales efforts from prospecting to demoing and closing in a territory/region and closes on qualified opportunities referred by the Partner community, web sign-up form, or other sales personnel, while actively collaborating with these team members and sources. The Regional Product and Sales Specialist is part of a global sales team and reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. The Regional Product Sales Specialist is responsible for achieving sales quota in the assigned product lines, and for supporting the product-line success of an assigned team of sales associates from different partners. The Regional Product Sales Specialist expands relationships with existing customers by directing and supporting collaborative sales efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines. Focus selling markets include physician practices, hospitals, large health systems and other acute and non-acute healthcare segments.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Lead demand-generating sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned product specialty. Collaborates with sales and applications specialists at Trice partnership companies.
- Build and manage the regional sales funnel.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the customer involvement of other company personnel when needed, including support resources, team members, and management.
- Upsell existing customers to new service packages.
Accountabilities and performance measures:
- Achieves assigned product sales quota.
- Supports initiatives that ensure product profitability.
- Achieves product growth targets in the assigned geography or account base.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Actively support and participates in the company’s quality management system
- Promotes and lives by the company culture and core values.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- Experienced selling technology SaaS platforms
- Healthcare and selling into physician practices and hospitals preferred; imaging experience even better.
- Consultative selling methodology
- Success and confidence selling in the European cloud storage somewhat challenging environment.
- Assertive/driven. This is an opportunity to significantly scale the footprint in Germany and expand our customer base throughout Austria and Switzerland. We are looking for someone who sees this as a golden opportunity to elevate and deepen your healthtech sales acumen across a multi-country territory.
- Multilingual. German and English fluency. French and Italian beneficial.
As a person you are:
- A high energy driver
- A Sales Hunter
- A strong team player
- A self-starter
- A strong communicator
- Resilient and gutsy
To thrive at Trice you identify with all or most of the below:
- You have and value high energy and high intensity work that fancys innovation and creativity.
- You are a self starter and take pride in managing yourself
- You are a clever team player with lots of integrity and don’t mind standing up for your ideas.
How to Apply:
Email cover letter and resume to Nicki@triceimaging.com
About Trice Imaging
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals. Our innovative solutions facilitate our mission – to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is available in 37 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com