Regional Sales Rep, Germany
Trice Imaging is a rapidly growing global software company with a cloud-based platform that is dramatically changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals.
Trice’s innovative solutions drive our mission – To provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are.
We are a global company, with a team of inspiring, high performers based across US, Europe, and Asia. We’re rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and we partner with industry-leading companies.
Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden.
As a Regional Sales Rep at Trice Imaging, you will have the exciting opportunity to actively contribute to advancing patient care while introducing emerging technology to decision-makers.
The region includes Germany (main focus), Austria, and Switzerland.
The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the facility leadership level. We are looking for a proven sales Hunter and self-starter who is motivated to develop and execute a growth strategy and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets.
- Ownership of the assigned region focused on net new customers and upsell opportunities, with a strategic focus on new hospital growth. Concurrent, effective management of large existing customer base.
- Demonstrate expertise in building business proposals and presentations that highlight value with customer leadership teams.
- Generate new leads and build a robust pipeline using modern techniques, tools, and marketing initiatives.
- Maintain the CRM database daily and provide accurate forecasting to territory performance.
- Collaborate strategically with our industry-leading OEM partners to win new customers.
- Analyze metrics data from the accounts to help evolve your business plan.
- Utilize your understanding of the local market demands to identify strategic targets, driving a compelling need for our solution.
- Experience persuasively articulating enterprise technology, with a particular focus on SaaS and disruptive networking technologies.
- 1-2 years of Medical Imaging experience required.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement; net new logo accomplishments; and deep understanding of how to leverage channel partnerships.
- Success scaling a geographically expansive market by creating and executing a detailed growth strategy.
- Discipline and excellence in pipeline generation & deal flow progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced, multi-task driven environment.
- An ‘in the field’ mentality to meet customers & prospects face to face wherever possible.
- Four-year college degree from an accredited institution
- German and English fluency.
In return, Trice will invest in you and your customers. You will be supported by colleagues with a ‘team first’ mentality and provide the resources you need to build a highly successful career.
Additionally, Trice is Committed To:
- Providing you with the best support, learning, and access to expertise in the marketplace.
- Investing in your personal and professional growth and reward you accordingly with competitive pay and benefits.
- Creating an environment that is defined by respect and collaboration.
Email cover letter and resume to Nicki@triceimaging.com
For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com