Ruby on Rails Developer
Ruby on Rails Developer? Check this out!
Do you want to be part of an international team of dreamers and doers that impact the world every day? Do you want to contribute to advancing medicine by leveraging cutting-edge technologies and forward our mission of Quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are? Then, this opportunity might be for you!
We are looking for a talented, innovative Ruby on Rails developer to join our development team in building a world-leading, cloud-based (AWS) medical image management and communication system that is available in 43 countries.
Besides great colleagues, exciting tech, and an inspiring humanity+ mission, we offer flexible work hours in a hybrid model. The development team is based in the US and EU and this position requires residency in the EU.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable, efficient, reusable, reliable, and maintainable Ruby on Rails applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members, as well as other departments, on goals, use cases, best practices, features, relevant standards, and quality objectives.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Developing industry-leading UX for medical professionals and consumers
- Implementing new application features and APIs for use by mobile and web clients
- Enabling seamless medical imaging and reporting workflows
- Performance and Security optimizations
- Experience developing robust, performant Rails applications and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with distributed systems including the use of ActiveJob.
- Strong background in web technologies, including a deep understanding of web technologies, web application architectures, algorithms, data structures, and software engineering principles.
- Experience with deploying Rails applications to production environments..
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing enterprise-grade software.
- 3+ years of team software development
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and works with little supervision.
Nice to have
- AWS experience
- Experience working on a Medical Device
To thrive at Trice you identify with all or most of the below:
- You have and value high energy and high-intensity work.
- You fancy innovation and creativity.
- You are a self-starter and take pride in managing yourself and excel every day.
- You are a clever and generous team player with lots of integrity and don’t mind standing up for your ideas.
Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy, outstanding colleagues distributed across the US, Europe, and Asia. Are you up for it?
About Trice Imaging: Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com
Email cover letter and resume to Nicki@triceimaging.com