Healthcare IT Application Support Specialist
Remote – US residency – West Coast preferred. Medical Imaging and Documentation. Communication, Training. 5 years healthcare experience.
Trice Imaging is looking for a proven healthcare IT application and support specialist to join our client services and support team. This position is responsible for a wide variety of tasks within a small company including implementation, support, and management of our web based image management, reporting and communication solution. We are looking for someone who can liaise with the health system IT team, works tirelessly to ensure customer success including research projects, EMR integrations, and the rollout of our highly adaptive medical reporting solution. You are an independent worker, understand the pros/cons of remote work life, and can manage your time and work appropriately and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of network infrastructure, workflows in medical imaging and/or medical terminology preferably in the space of diagnostic ultrasound. Remote office with full setup, preferred in the midwest or mountain region.
- Project Management and onboarding of new customers
- Become a Tricefy expert by providing hands-on support for customer installation and training
- Support quality objectives
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent support assistance
You’ll be working on things like:
- Prepare go-live of new customer accounts
- Remote installation and implementation
- Configuration of DICOM enabled devices
- Development of medical reporting templates according to customer specification
- Project management of research and special projects
- Remote customer support
- Liaison between customers and engineering team
- Experience in biomedical engineering, clinical background, healthcare IT, project management in a hospital or medical software company, clinical workflows
- Strong technical and/or clinical project management skills. Excellent task management, organization, communication, and the ability to wear different hats and different times.
- Quick problem solver, quick to adapt and learn, and identify the best path for our customers. First point of contact for any support issues that may arise with your project.
- Passion to help people. You enjoy when the “lightbulb moment” goes on and a customer understands the concept you’re conveying. Ability to break down very complex technical terminology to an understandable and manageable level.
- Energized by being the first to identify and tackle new problems with little to no management. Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Healthcare process and workflow experience (we work 75% in women’s health ultrasound but are breaking into new specialties including cardiology, general imaging, x-ray, MRI, etc).
- Know when to escalate support issues and coordinate team members internally.
- Facilitate sustainable retention and growth throughout the customer lifecycle also working very closely with the sales team on demos, clinical questions, RFP’s, and security questionnaires.
- Desire to work closely with clients and execute both strategically and tactically to help them achieve success
- Experience working with Stakeholders, medical directors, physicians, and leadership
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Meticulously organized and structured in remote environment, attention to detail
- Solid computer networking skills
- Basic knowledge in DICOM, HL7, PACS- and EMR-Integration
- Clinical workflow experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills, latest communication tools (ie: Slack, Trello)
- Multi-lingual preferred, Spanish preference for global distributors
- Willing to travel to customer sites, conferences, installations, large customer rollouts
- Comfortable with presentations, GoToMeeting (or other online synchronous web 2.0 applications), live interaction, and training skills
About Trice Imaging:
Trice Imaging, a global company built from the ground up, is disrupting healthcare. Our game-changing technology is a cloud-based platform for patient sharing, collaboration, remote diagnostics, and archiving of medical data. The team is on a relentless mission to provide quality of care for ALL people, regardless of who they are and where they are. Trice Imaging is backed by industry power brands: GE, Phillips, Fuji, and Athenahealth; the service is available in 37 countries and is rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships. To learn more about the company – visit triceimaging.com.
Working at Trice Imaging means you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy, and outstanding professionals operating in San Diego, California; other locations across the United States; Stockholm, Sweden; and Munich, Germany. We employ highly motivated individuals with a drive to succeed and a genuine passion for the work they do.
Email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com