Trice Customer Success Representative
Remote – US residency – West Coast preferred. Medical Imaging and Documentation. Communication, Training. 5 years healthcare experience.
Trice Imaging is looking for an experienced, talented, innovative and communicative colleague to join our Customer Success team. As this position builds on expertise in clinical workflow, the Tricefy service, and setup and go-live processes, this job responsibility also includes helping with installations and customer trainings. In addition to experience in healthcare/healthcare IT, this job requires excellent communication skills.
• Project Management and onboarding of new customers
• Become a Tricefy expert by providing hands on support for customer installation
• Support quality objectives.
• Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent support and assistance
You’ll be working on things like:
• Planning and performing customer installations and trainings
• Providing online and onsite training sessions
• Assisting customers with workflows tailored to their needs
• Trouble shooting customer issues
• Creating reporting templates
• Experience in Diagnostic Ultrasound
• Experience with clinical workflows, medical imaging, and/or HC-IT solutions.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English. Additional languages is a plus.
• Customer focus
• Skilled in developing presentations, product collaterals and training material
• BS or MS or equivalent industry experience.
• 5 + years’ experience in Healthcare
• Self-starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision.
• Willingness to learn HCIT (Healthcare IT) workflows and communications standards
• Home office/quiet space with reliable internet and phone service and ability to be
on computer/phone for 8+ hours per day
Email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
About Trice Imaging:
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print, store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award-winning, patented technology is a value-added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic software.
About Trice Imaging:
Trice Imaging, a global company built from the ground up, is disrupting healthcare. Our game-changing technology is a cloud-based platform for patient sharing, collaboration, remote diagnostics, and archiving of medical data. The team is on a relentless mission to provide “quality of care for ALL people, regardless of who they are and where they are. Trice Imaging is backed by industry power brands: GE, Phillips, Fuji, and Athenahealth; the service is available in 37 countries and is rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships. To learn more about the company – visit triceimaging.com. Working at Trice Imaging means you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy, and outstanding professionals operating in San Diego, California; other locations across the United States; Stockholm, Sweden; and Munich, Germany. We employ highly motivated individuals with a drive to succeed and a genuine passion for the work they do.