Cloud Operations Specialist
Remote. AWS. Devops. Healthcare. European residency.
Trice Imaging is looking for a talented Cloud Operations Specialist to help maintain and expand our application platform. You would join a small team and work alongside our development team as well. We are a distributed team (development & other operations team across the United States) with other employees across the world. Trice was originally founded in Stockholm, with some employees currently residing in Sweden & Germany. We operate 100% remotely but after joining the company, you will be able to physically meet some of the team for training.
This position requires European residency (preferably Germany or Sweden).
What you’ll be doing:
- Administer and monitor our application, running in AWS, which handles some huge medical data sets
- Improve our infrastructure deployment (moving things to Terraform, et al.) and drive our evolution across multiple regions
- Drive the installation and go-live of large customer accounts in Europe and Asia and provide support to sales and priority issues
- Help ensure we have accurate records to assist with security and/or support certifications
- Participate in security processes, including reviews and questionnaires from customers
- 5+ years of professional cloud operations experience (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
- 5+ years professional experience in Linux system administration, devops, or a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) role
- Proficiency in POSIX or Bash shell scripting, Ruby, or Python
- Experience with automation and configuration management using tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Familiarity with networking principles, and can troubleshoot problems (including on customer systems)
- Experience (even if only a little) working with a remote team and a quiet home office or work location
- Personality with a customer focus.. You will be speaking with customers, and they should be able to enjoy talking to you
- Language skills: English fluency, and good language skills in one or two other major European languages
It would nice if you have:
- Experience with web servers (Nginx), and PostgreSQL (on AWS RDS)
- Familiarity working in an environment with security or regulatory requirements (specifically ISO 27001, MEDDEV, or SOC 2)
- Experience with ISO 27001 or SOC 2 (AICPA Trust Services Principles) policies and willingness to help improve & implement them, would be fantastic
Apply: Email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com
About Trice Imaging:
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print, store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award-winning, patented technology is a value-added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic software.
Working at Trice:
Trice Imaging, a global company built from the ground up, is disrupting healthcare. Our game-changing technology is a cloud-based platform for patient sharing, collaboration, remote diagnostics, and archiving of medical data. The team is on a relentless mission to provide “quality of care for ALL people, regardless of who they are and where they are. Trice Imaging is backed by industry power brands: GE, Phillips, Fuji, and Athenahealth; the service is available in 37 countries and is rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships. To learn more about the company – visit triceimaging.com.
Working at Trice Imaging means you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy, and outstanding professionals operating in San Diego, California; other locations across the United States; Stockholm Sweden; Munich, Germany; and Bangalore, India, for now. We employ highly motivated individuals with a drive to succeed and a genuine passion for the work they do.