Business Development (KAM)
Trice is expanding and we are currently building a new global sales organization adding a new role, Business Developer/Key Account Manager in every region. The business developer gig has 3 main components: Direct enterprise sales, manage and build out distribution and support our manufacturing and interface partners in the region. The role is part of a global sales organisation and reports to the global Chief Revenue Officer based in San Diego.
Trice Imaging is a fast-growing global startup company with a cloud-based platform that is changing the way medical data is stored and shared with patients and medical professionals our mission is to provide quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our service is currently available in 43 countries and we are rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships with industry-leading power brands. Working at Trice, you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy and outstanding colleagues distributed all across the US, Europe and Asia.
Our company is looking for a Business Developer (Key Account Manager) for ASEAN based in
Singapore or Thailand.
- Owns and meets the regional quota including being accountable for personal sales
- Own and drive the closing of large enterprise deals and sell Tricefy to KOLs,
academic facilities, hospitals, larger private clinics, and other strategic accounts
- Manage and build out indirect sales channels and distribution
- Support and warrant regional success for our imaging device manufacturing
partners such as General Electric.
- Motivate individuals and teams to exceed objectives
- Refine Tricefy GTM strategy and positioning in the Asean market
- Report on sales activity and forecasting at an executive level
- Travel to customers and partners, post-COVID
Experience & Background
- +5 years of end-to-end experience in selling IT solutions into Healthcare, ideally
enterprise SaaS. International experience is a merit.
- Consistent and proven track record of growth, building a market and meeting or
supersede sales goals and quotas.
- Successfully building and manage channel partners and/or distributors
- Experience working in a startup or high growth environment
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading/motivating people to achieve
performance goals and at least 3 years of leadership experience.
- Proven ability to analyze and synthesize sales data to optimize sales funnel
- English language skills is required
As a person you are:
- A high energy driver
- A hunter
- A strong team player and mature leader
- A self starter and motivating to others
- A strong communicator
- Resilient and gutsy
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you agree that leadership is to fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you? Do you believe integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching? Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of leadership and innovation to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation?
Then Trice is the place for you!
Email cover letter and résumé to email@example.com