Trice Imaging is looking for talented, innovative Sales Representatives to join our team selling a cloud based medical image management and communication solution.
The Trice Sales Specialist is assigned to a specific region with the primary goal of maximizing sales. The primary focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by collaborating to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions. You should have a passion for winning and a proven track record of success in selling healthcare and/or cloud based solutions. The ideal candidate loves to win and possesses strong business ethics along with great communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Solution selling to customers and new prospects in the field of diagnostic imaging
• Driving technical meetings and product presentations around cloud based solutions in healthcare through demonstrations/online meetings
• Creating individual customer proposals, negotiate, follow up with key decision makers and drive deals to closure
• Managing customer onboarding process
• Position available in the Western U.S.
• 3 years of direct sales experience selling healthcare IT and/or cloud solutions
• Needs to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
• Consultative sales approach
• Significant track record of quota over-achievement
• Solid knowledge in healthcare IT workflows
• Knowledge of cloud based PACS, EMR’s preferred
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Trice Imaging:
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and
healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile
device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to
collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print,
store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award
winning, patented technology is a value added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic
software. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden
and Munich Germany. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com.