Senior Software Engineer
Remote – US or EU residency. C++. Medical Imaging. 5 years experience. Show us your code 😉
Trice Imaging is looking for a talented, innovative Senior Software Engineer to join a small development team building a medical image management and communication system that runs in the cloud (AWS). The engineer hired for this position will develop and maintain our edge software which provides a secure and efficient communication in between our customers’ imaging devices and our cloud infrastructure. The development team is completely remote but based in the US. This position requires US or EU residency.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, reliable, and maintainable headless agent software for Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Same for iOS and Android.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Effectively and efficiently communicate with other team members, as well as other departments, on goals, use-cases, best practices, features, relevant standards, quality objectives.
- Ensure application scalability, security and performance.
You’ll be working on things like:
- Working with different medical imaging modalities for consumer display.
- Processing medical imaging modalities for compression, anonymization, and transmission to cloud storage services.
- Performance and Security optimizations.
- Experience with the C++ programming language, Windows, iOS, Android, and Linux.
- Skilled in developing portable cross-platform code with few platform dependencies.
- Experience with image processing and DICOM files.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- 3+ years of team software development.
- Self starter, highly motivated and works with little or no supervision.
Email cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Trice Imaging:
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print, store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award-winning, patented technology is a value-added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic software.
Working at Trice:
Trice Imaging, a global company built from the ground up, is disrupting healthcare. Our game-changing technology is a cloud-based platform for patient sharing, collaboration, remote diagnostics, and archiving of medical data. The team is on a relentless mission to provide “quality of care for ALL people, regardless of who they are and where they are. Trice Imaging is backed by industry power brands: GE, Phillips, Fuji, and Athenahealth; the service is available in 37 countries and is rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships. To learn more about the company – visit triceimaging.com.
Working at Trice Imaging means you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy, and outstanding professionals operating in San Diego, California; other locations across the United States; Stockholm Sweden; Munich, Germany; and Bangalore, India, for now. We employ highly motivated individuals with a drive to succeed and a genuine passion for the work they do.