Bilingual Sales Intern (Spanish speaking required)
The purpose of the Sales Intern position is to support the Sales Manager in outreach and communications to existing and prospective customers in Latin America.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Respond to international lead inquiries generated from website, digital paid campaigns, and other sources
• Execute multi-channel communication tactics with international leads, which include but not limited to phone calls, email communications, and social media messaging
• Work closely with the Sales Manager to create communication and presentations for our Spanish speaking customers
• Maintain high level of customer service standards and customer satisfaction to support our growth in Latin America
• Meet or exceed key performance indicators assigned by the Sales Manager
• Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish is required.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence, translate presentations and work instructions. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print, store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award winning, patented technology is a value added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic software. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden and Munich, Germany.
For more information, visit us at https://www.triceimaging.com/company
HOW TO APPLY
Email cover letter and résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org