IT Support Engineer
Remote – US residency – West Coast preferred. Medical Imaging and Documentation. IT Support Engineer role.
Trice Imaging is looking for a healthcare IT application and support specialist to join our client services and support team. This position is responsible for a wide variety of tasks within a small company including implementation, support, and management of our web based image management, reporting and communication solution. We are looking for someone who can liaise with the health system IT team, works tirelessly to ensure customer success including research projects, EMR integrations, and the rollout of our highly adaptive medical reporting solution. You are an independent worker, understand the pros/cons of remote work life, and can manage your time and work appropriately and efficiently.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of network infrastructure, workflows in medical imaging and/or medical terminology preferably in the space of diagnostic ultrasound. Remote office with full setup, preferred on the West Coast.
- Project Management and onboarding of new customers
- Become a Tricefy expert by providing hands-on support for customer installation and training
- Support quality objectives
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing excellent support assistance
You’ll be working on things like:
- Liaison between customers and engineering team
- Prepare go-live of new customer accounts
- Remote customer support
- Remote installation and implementation
- Configuration of DICOM enabled devices
- Development of medical reporting templates according to customer specification
- Project management of research and special projects
- Strong technical and/or clinical project management skills. Excellent task management, organization, communication, and the ability to wear different hats and different times.
- Quick problem solver, quick to adapt and learn, and identify the best path for our customers. First point of contact for any support issues that may arise with your project.
- Passion to help people. You enjoy when the “lightbulb moment” goes on and a customer understands the concept you’re conveying. Ability to break down very complex technical terminology to an understandable and manageable level.
- Energized by being the first to identify and tackle new problems with little to no management. Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
- Experience in engineering, biomedical engineering, clinical background, healthcare IT, project management in a hospital or medical software company, clinical workflows
- Know when to escalate support issues and coordinate team members internally.
- Facilitate sustainable retention and growth throughout the customer lifecycle also working very closely with the sales team on demos, and security questionnaires.
- Desire to work closely with clients and execute both strategically and tactically to help them achieve success
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulously organized and structured in remote environment, attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills, latest communication tools (ie: Slack, Jira)
- Willing to travel to customer sites, conferences, installations, large customer rollouts
- Comfortable with presentations, GoToMeeting (or other online synchronous web 2.0 applications), live interaction, and training skills
Nice to have:
- Medical device experience
- Healthcare process and workflow experience (we work 75% in women’s health ultrasound but are breaking into new specialties including cardiology, general imaging, x-ray, MRI, etc).
- Basic knowledge in DICOM, HL7, PACS- and EMR-Integration
- Working understanding of HIPAA and secure management of personal health information (PHI)
To thrive at Trice you identify with all or most of the below:
- You have and value high energy and high-intensity work that fancys innovation and creativity.
- You are a self-starter and take pride in managing yourself
- You are a clever team player with lots of integrity and don’t mind standing up for your ideas.
- Curiosity and drive to understand complex systems.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Do you agree that leadership is to fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you? Do you believe integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching? Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of leadership and innovation to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? Then Trice is the right place for you.