Sales Representative – Western United States
Trice Imaging, a global company built from the ground up, is disrupting healthcare. Our game-changing technology is a cloud-based platform for patient sharing, collaboration, remote diagnostics, and archiving of medical data. The team is on a relentless mission to provide “quality of care for ALL people, regardless of who they are and where they are”. Trice Imaging is backed by industry power brands – GE, Phillips, Fuji, and Samsung, the service is available in in 37 countries and is rapidly expanding into new markets, segments, and partnerships. To learn more about the company – visit www.triceimaging.com
Working at Trice Imaging means you will contribute to real, mind-blowing innovation and be part of a team of inspiring, high-energy, and outstanding professionals operating all over the globe. We employ highly motivated individuals with a drive to succeed and a genuine passion for the work they do. Our ideal candidate is a mover and shaker. Someone who is self-motivated, results-driven, digitally-savvy, and creative.
Trice Imaging is looking for talented, motivated, and technically savvy Sales Representatives to join our team providing a leading cloud-based medical image management and communication solution.
The Trice Sales Specialist will be assigned to a specific region with the primary goal of maximizing sales by communicating effectively the complete offering of our cutting-edge software tools. A TSS is sharp, independent, and an outstanding conversationalist with relevant stakeholders in the medical industry. Their main focus is aimed at sales opportunities and accounts and is achieved by collaborating to identify, develop, accelerate, up-sell and close transactions. You should have a passion for closing and a proven track record of success in selling healthcare and/or cloud-based solutions. The ideal candidate loves to achieve and possesses strong business ethics along with great organizational and delivery skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Solution selling to customers and new prospects in the field of diagnostic imaging
- Driving technical meetings and product presentations around cloud-based solutions in healthcare through demonstrations/online meetings
- Creating individual customer proposals, negotiate, follow up with key decision makers and drive deals to closure
- Keeping up to date on the latest news, clinical data, tech offerings, and listening to what our customers need and where the market is trending
- Participating in the customer onboarding process working closely with the implementation and support team
- Position currently available in Denver or West Coast
- 3+ years of direct sales experience selling healthcare IT and/or cloud solutions
- Needs to be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
- Consultative sales approach
- Conference, demo and on-site customer site visits occasionally
- Quick problem solver, quick to adapt and learn, and identify the best path and options for our customers
- Significant track record of quota over-achievement
- Solid knowledge in healthcare IT workflows
- Knowledge of cloud-based PACS, EMR’s preferred
- Use of latest communication tools, CRM’s, Web 2.0 synchronous applications
Email cover letter and resume to email@example.com
About Trice Imaging:
Trice Imaging, Inc. is a privately owned company at the intersection of wireless technology and healthcare. Trice mobilizes medical images by sending them from any imaging modality to any mobile device. Physicians receive remote access to images and reports, cost efficient storage, and the ability to collaborate with other physicians. Patients receive high-quality medical images that they can print, store, publish, and send to family and friends or to doctors for a second opinion. Trice Imaging’s award winning, patented technology is a value added service to any medical imaging system or diagnostic software. Trice Imaging is headquartered in San Diego, California and has offices in Stockholm, Sweden andMunich Germany. For more information, visit us at www.triceimaging.com.