Webinar with prenatal medicine and fertility expert Dr. Ralf Menkhaus, M.D.
You’re invited to a webinar where we show how our cloud-based solution, Tricefy, adds value for clinicians and patients. Dr. Ralf Menkhaus, M.D., Co-owner of Gyn-Concept Centre in Germany for prenatal medicine and fertility, specializes in fertility, prenatal ultrasound and gynaecology. Join our upcoming webinar to learn how Dr. Menkhaus leverages Tricefy to:
- increase patient engagement and communication,
- replace outdated ways of storing images and data,
- set up routing and networking between his facilities to allow for real time collaboration and instant accessibility of medical images,
- streamline second opinion workflows for fetal malformations
- and manage international IVF patients.
Wednesday July 6th
3pm Central European Time / 6am Pacific Daylight Time
- Meet Our Guest speaker Dr. Ralf Menkhaus, M.D.
- Learn how Tricefy simplifies clinical workflows for image management
- Q&A Session: Get answers to your questions about Tricefy!
- To register: Event Brite Link
Meet the speaker!
Dr. Ralf Menkhaus, M.D., Co-owner of Gyn-Concept Centre in Germany for prenatal medicine and fertility, specializes in fertility, prenatal ultrasound and gynaecology. Dr. Menkhaus teaches 3D ultrasound, 1st and 2nd trimester ultrasound, and Doppler courses at the University of Hannover, University of Bochum and Academy for medical education in Münster. Dr. Menkhaus has been a member of DEGUM, FMF, and ISUOG for 20 years, and his unit is one of GE test sites since 2011. Dr. Ralf Menkhaus’, connected by Tricefy, leads a network of doctors specializing in gynaecology, fertility, and prenatal diagnostics. Today they have expanded to 8 locations where they have created a universal process across sites to streamline clinical workflows and engage patients.
“Remote colleagues feel like they are participating in the whole scan, Tricefy is so much more real than only images in a report!”
– Dr. Ralf Menkhaus, M.D., Co-owner of Gyn-Concept Centre in Germany
Trice Imaging provides quality of care for people regardless of who and where they are. Our solution, Tricefy, connects medical devices to the cloud for instantaneous remote collaboration between healthcare providers as well as image and report sharing with patients. Learn more here: www.triceimaging.com